- Support the capacity of members
- Improve working practice of members
- Organize Training and experience sharing events to members
- Establish Knowledge and Learning Management ( KLM) center in the Association’s office
Research, Advocacy and International Relations
- Undertake a research to identify bottlenecks of the sector, and organize Public Private Dialogue (PPD) between the government and private sector.
- Develop Strategic Plan (2019-2023) of the Association
Trade and Investment Promotion
- Promote products of members in domestic and international markets
- Facilitate Joint venture (JV) activities
- Enhance the quality of products so that they can be competent in the international market. One of the mechanisms is to employee international consultant with the support of donors.
- In collaboration with the African Union (AU), play leading role in the formation of African Bottled Water and Soft Drinks Manufacturing Association (ABWSMA), and register EBSMIA in the list of International Bottled Water and Soft drinks Manufacturing Industries Association.
- In collaboration with FMHACA, and other regulatory bodies contribute for the enhancement of products quality
- Organize Bottled water and Soft drinks Trade fair to promote products of members.
- Organize fund raising event
- Support in solving members serious problems like, workers strike, customs, forex, import & export problems.
Administration and Finance
- Introduce modern practices of accounting system and HR administration
- Support income generation mechanisms of the Association
- Collect membership, service and other related fee from members and non-members
- Provide support letter to members at anytime
Information Technology (IT)
- Gather and share information/knowledge related issues to Bottled water and Soft drinks Manufacturing Industries.
- Support and encourage members to implement modern IT system and Automation
- Develop the Association’s website where by members name, address and brand could be promoted all over the world.
- Prepare different projects and concept notes that helps the Association to be self-sufficient as regards to finance
- EBSMIA in collaboration with Nestle has already submitted a project proposal to the World Bank to make a research on the Bottling water, soft drinks and beverage group. The project will be supported by the Danish Development Partner.
- Develop different marketing techniques that support members to enhance their publicity and increase productivity
- Publish different brochures that tells the Association’s duties and responsibilities
- Connect members to the international market- Foreign Trade promotion